> > Most non-geek/tech/online-most-of-the-time folks will give up if
> > they have
> > to go to another site then come back or deal with something like
> > "credits".

That maybe true.  I wonder about how many people actually sign up for
Paypal when they find that that's the only way to pay.  It's an
interesting question and probably could only be answered by lots of
testing.

> Actually, the link takes them directly to the shop where the videos
> reside, right to the particular category, which is also linked in a
> menu item. Same exact menu items for each dog sport discipline.
>

> This is not personal video either, and it's worth more than 2 cents.
>
> Do you know what it costs to take a seminar with us? With the other
> trainers that will be offering video instruction? It's not cheap,
and

I'm not sure what the dog training thing is about, but the comment
does raise an interesting question.  Even if a video/film cost $
10,000 or 100,000 to produce - how much will somebody be willing to
pay - when they are basically NOT paying for anything right now?

My idea of 2 cents was a way to lower the bar to get people used to
the idea of paying for anything.  I think that the original article
about changing the basic proposition away from advertising to a search
for content was correct.  That's the direction that we need to move
in.