Hello all,
I am finishing up some videos for a site that has stringent
accessibility guidelines. Since this is a Gov. fund, they want us not
to ignore the low-bandwidth users. The Video specs require that we
provide low bandwidth versions.

I was hoping to just upload to a Vimeo or Blip and embed the code.
Would these Flash files be considered "multi-bitrate streaming video
files?" As per the requirement below

"Video files prepared for delivery in a high-bandwidth environment
also have a low-bandwidth version, or are multi-bitrate streaming
video files. "

The client preferred the look of the Vimeo videos, but we are finding
that they stutter a lot on one of our machines. This looks to be a
problem as I see this topic coming up a lot in their forums.

Any advice on how to make sure one can do this using videos embedded
from a Video hostinig company?  I haven't created multiple versions
of videos in a while, and would really rather not.

BTW. The complete tech specs for accessibility are here. It's a
Canadian Heritage fund that gives out nice chunks of money to groups
who are eligible
http://www.pch.gc.ca/pgm/pcce-ccop/publctn/techguide-eng.cfm#jmp-lan5_4

Cheers,
Irene