I mentioned last month how even in places like Johannesburg, the
capital of South Africa, the broadband is too slow to stream video.
There's one telecom company, and they're not in a hurry to improve
service.

Someone there postulated that a pigeon would be a faster way to
transmit data.

So tomorrow they're going to try to prove it.  They're strapping a 4GB
memory card to a pigeon and racing it against broadband.

http://www.facebook.com/Winston.the.Pigeon
http://pigeonrace2009.co.za/

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

They're strapping a 4GB memory card to a pigeon and sending it across
the city to prove that