From: Jeffrey Taylor <thejeffreytay...@gmail.com>
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, Sep 17, 2009 2:15 pm
Subject: [videoblogging] Why I'm grateful to this group, reason
#2,454,782

I'm really thrilled to announce that I was asked to join the statewide
board

(IAG) charged with restoring marriage equality in California by
repealing

Proposition 8 in California. You can read the press release here:

http://www.restoreequality2010.com/2009/09/restore-equality-2010-welcomes-jeffrey-taylor-to-interim-administrative-group/

I want to make clear that this is YOUR result. Without the training,

contacts and values of this community, I never would have developed
myself

to be qualified for this position. Thanks to all of you who have
contributed

to me since I joined this group in 2005.

If you have any questions or would like to help, feel free to drop me an

e-mail. And if you have any friends in the press, especially in
California,

please feel free to forward them this e-mail and refer them to me for

questions.

With gratitude,

Jeffrey

--