On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 5:35 AM, Adam Warner <awarne...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Link please?

Looks like it's here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/thecreativefool

How to get more viewers?
That's hard to say, as it's just a general geek type rant, like
countless other blogs I'm afraid. Nothing wrong with that of course,
but I imagine it would be hard to get a bigger following, you have to
find people that think your general random rants are entertaining.
That's harder than if you had some more specific content for example.

My blog (www.eevblog.com) has now got over a thousand regular viewers,
and I'm sure it's not because of my personality or presentation skills
:-> I seem to have hit upon a niche market of people that watch for my
content rather than just to listen to and watch me rave on.

Don't give up though, you have to keep at it and get your blog out there.
My biggest gains have come from getting linked on various forums and
geek sites, and they are usually my more controversial rants which get
people fired up!

Good luck.

Dave.