> I think around 3 minutes or less is good. Just make it good.

Agree - 3 min or less is a nice loose time constraint. Shorter tends to be
better, just enough to cover your idea.

> I'm thinking that having one video inspire the next is enough of a
> subject/theme constraint, that we don't need to introduce a subject/
> theme at the beginning?

 agreed. I imagine a carp caviar vibe. everything fits. we'll all push
> each other.

It should be pretty interesting to see all the videos at once - it'll be a
type of loose story, or one just inspiration flowing into the next (which
will be cool too).

I'm smiling, thinking of the childhood game of whispering a phrase, passing
it along 31 times, then seeing what comes out the other end :-) Should be a
great month!

David Lee King
davidleeking.com - blog
davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog