> On 21-Oct-09, at 4:22 PM, Jay dedman wrote:
>
> > > This was my instinct, too. Or at most two minutes. I've been doing
> > > this other project with one minute videos, and it works really well.
> > > You can fit quite a lot into a minute. What do other people think?
> >
> > Short is good...especially since each person needs to post their video
> > within 24 hours. I assume we'll have a lot of midnight postings.

Which is going to present its own challenges, given that we're taking
inspiration from the video from the day before!

Also for those of us on GMT, we'll likely be getting vids at 5am to inspire us
for the next day's work.

Although I guess we'll have cumulative inspiration from all the videos posted
to that point.

Excited.

I also agree with 1-2 minute videos. 1 minute might be better, so the final
compilation is 30 minutes rather than a full hour.