Hi All,

Been looking @ some video blog sites and comparing to the one I'm
building. I've imported two short videos I made, from YouTube just to
chk compatibility, etc. They appear in a list format on the Home page/
Blog and I can add commentary if I choose.... so far so good. But now,

I've been looking at other vid-blogs and some have a Player with
selections in a list connected to the player either under the Player
or to the side of the Player. Do you think that's a better format than
the more traditional 'blog' style where each is listed in its own
space? I know, content is important, nevertheless, I'd like to give
the visitor a format that is user friendly but surprise them with the
content. Opinions pleze.

BTW, Richard Harrington likes lijit. So I checked it out. Thought OK,
so I installed & configured it as small, non-intrusive, no ads. Kinda
neat, but the search on my site either had ads, or worse, if the
subject was not found on my site it offered off-site
locations...excuuuuse me! I deactivated the plugin, wrote lijit
support with ??'s and awaiting response.

I don't want ads at least for awhile. So back to WordPress Search for
now and I'm ok with it. Any experience w/lijit or opinions?
Inspirational Vid-blogs I should check-out?

Thanx.

Tom Dolan
tomjdo...@gmail.com