Thanks :)

You add &showinfo=0 at the end of the video URL in the embed code,
before the " quote.  You need to add it twice - the URL is repeated in
the Object and the Embed section of the code.  Thus:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie"
value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3-QYMb6l0FE&hl=en_US&fs=1&showinfo=0
name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3-QYMb6l0FE&hl=en_US&fs=1&showinfo=0
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always"
allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

YouTube into iTunes podcasting is still a problem, weirdly - but
there's a service called http://ytpodcaster.com/ which gives you an
iTunes feed address for your MP4 files - which allows you to subscribe
in iTunes, Zune, etc.  You can add this address to the Podcast store.
The only problem is that ytpodcaster might disappear or be taken down
by Google - for some reason they like to kill user-generated hacks -
so it's not as secure as if it were a service offered by YouTube
itself.  Hopefully it will be eventually, though.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional