Hello,

have any of you filmed seminars and made webinars out of them? A client
approached me with this idea and asked if there's any way I could help him out.
I told him that I have only one camcorder and I assume for such filming I would
need at least two to get different angles. Is that true or would one camcorder
be enough? I would assume that there would have to be a lot of requests to stop
and change the angles during filming with just one. Plus to get all the
details,like hands, moods of the crowd, would be very difficult as well.

Any input on that? I know that there are videographers who specialize in
filming seminars and making webinars for corporate clients, but I don't know
the specifics of this type of job.

Thanks.

Loreta