Thanks David and Richard. And yes, it involves audience engagement. It's more
like a workshop type, but the leader of these workshops would like to get the
edited "meat" of the whole thing. So that's why I thought that only one camera
is not going to be enough. And yes, one angle could be an option if it's really
engaging, I agree, but I've watched some where I thought that it was about the
time to change the scenery :) Or I guess I could just film over the audience
while they're preparing for the workshop or after it, or during Q&A part. Just
brainstorming on the go :)

Thanks.

Loreta