Thanks everyone for responding to my question. You gave me some very helpful
and insightful advice! The flip cam was a great idea as a second camcorder
option. Didn't even think about it. And sound, yes, will have to sort that out,
if the client decides to actually go for the workshop filming.

Thanks again!

Have a great day.

Loreta