I've been very happy with the 500GB OWC drive I bought last year. Priced
right, sits upright or not, and it's quite. Check it out.

Tom Dolan

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 8:20 AM, David Lee King <[email protected]>wrote:

>
>
> I'd like to move to doing more editing of videos and music off of an
> external hard drive... I've used LaCie drives for that before, and that
> seemed to work ok. But wanted to find out you amazing video peeps suggest -
> what would you buy/what do you use?
>
> Thanks!
>
> David Lee King
> davidleeking.com - blog
> davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog
> twitter | skype: davidleeking
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>  
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/videoblogging/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/videoblogging/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to