Again I would not be so sure they will make them available for screening.
For YEARS WB refused to allow theaters to project DVDS of films they had
actually released on DVD. To be fair they will be no less helpful with 4K
material than they are with 35MM with the notable execption of Universal.

>>> www.ontheboweryfilm.com
>>> www.arayafilm.com
>>> www.exilesfilm.com
>>> www.wordisoutmovie.com