Chuck,
Our IT division developed the Faculty Instructional Technology Center ( http://www.mtsu.edu/itdacad/itc/index.shtml ), which faculty may use with or without individual assistance.
Gail

On 3/30/2011 10:56 AM, Chuck McCann wrote:
Can anyone point me to any, worthy of emulating, high ed institution "faculty" digital media labs (or "media development lab", or "open-access development lab" .. .. however the phrase may be, I think you're catching my drift) .. . . media labs with a focus on faculty (and maybe graduate teachers too).

Thanks
--
*Chuck McCann*
Florida State University