John Carroll University has a Digital Media Center (located in the library)
that includes a fully equipped and supported multimedia lab open to faculty,
staff, and students; a production lab with associated services for faculty; and
an ongoing technology training and professional development program. See this
link for more info:

http://lib.jcu.edu/page/14357

Karen G. Ketchaver
Acquisitions Unit Leader