From:
videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu<mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu>
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Chuck McCann
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 11:57 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu<mailto:videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Subject: [Videolib] Recommended "Faculty" Media Development Labs

Can anyone point me to any, worthy of emulating, high ed institution "faculty"
digital media labs (or "media development lab", or "open-access development
lab" .. .. however the phrase may be, I think you're catching my drift) .. . .
media labs with a focus on faculty (and maybe graduate teachers too).

Thanks
--
Chuck McCann
Florida State University