Hey I am all for that. I think some of their documents are on the AIME
site.I can tell for a fact that 99% of the films they streamed did not have
Public Performance Rights. Again the list of films they admitted to
streaming as of over a year ago was in the 1700 range and included tons of
Hollywood feature films, Foreign Films, Classic films and educational
documentaries. They did not specifically indicate if they had streamed all
those films in their entirety, but their claim was they had the right to and
had clearly done it.

I would really love to hear someone from UCLA talk about the list of films
and how they did it.

Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant
224-545-3897 (cell)