I have seen this before and frankly it is simply poppycock to use a nice
word. I know my nephew and whole generation of college age kids NEVER pay
for a song or movie. I have never illegally downloaded anything, I have also
never bought anything via download so hardly works re the stats used here. I
often hear that same claim to justify illegal movie downloads. Someone here
posted a study claiming Animee in particular was making money because people
who downloaded illegally later bought it , which I simply find absurd. I
know people who download illegal stuff ( like my nephew ) and  buy nothing.
I know people who pay for downloads. I don't know anyone who downloaded a
film illegally and THEN decided to buy it. This is fake argument used to
defend theft. So basically if I steal a few dozen cars but actually by one
this is OK and good for the car business?

Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant
224-545-3897 (cell)
212-627-1785 (land line)