We allow a limit of 10 items, which are checked out for 8 weeks or the
semester.  We do however encourage a two week limit, or use on the reserve
shelf to allow other faculty access.

Best,

Debbie Downs
Library Circulation Coordinator
College of the Menominee Nation
715-799-6226 x3185

Reflect upon your present blessings - of which every man has many - not on your
past misfortunes, of which all men have some.
Charles Dickens

>>> "Hooper, Lisa K" <lhoop...@tulane.edu> 10/27/2011 8:52 AM >>>
Good morning everyone,

Our library has what I believe is a very generous circulation policy for our
media items but a handful of my faculty complain vociferously that it is too
restricted. Could those of you with an academic media library collection share
how many films a faculty member is allowed to have out at one time and for what
duration?

Your information is much appreciated!
Best,
-lisa Hooper