From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Beth Traylor
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 10:09 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Media circulation terms

Hi Lisa,

Our Faculty and staff and students can check out 4 titles at a time for a week.
 They can renew up to 4 times.  The only exception is if it is on Reserve -
then students have 2 hours and have to watch it here in the Library and faculty
and staff can only have it for 3 days to show in class.  We have made
exceptions if they are prepping for a class and need a couple more than 4 but
we don't get that request often.

Hope this helps

Beth
Media and Reserve Library