From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Hooper, Lisa K
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 8:53 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Media circulation terms

Good morning everyone,

Our library has what I believe is a very generous circulation policy for our
media items but a handful of my faculty complain vociferously that it is too
restricted. Could those of you with an academic media library collection share
how many films a faculty member is allowed to have out at one time and for what
duration?

Your information is much appreciated!
Best,
-lisa Hooper