Shashwati,

Our university also has the capability to host streaming on our campus
servers. We rarely purchase streaming that is hosted on an off-campus site.
We prefer in perpetuity since that allows us to direct our limited
resources to the purchase of other needed library materials.

As Deg stated, you do not have to limit to one source for your streaming.
Offering a variety of access methods widens the audience who might wish to
stream your titles.

Jeanne Little

Resource Management - Collections
University of Northern Iowa