I can say that the Filmstruck deals with distributors is far better than
being offered by the other sites so it will allow us to acquire more films.
Though of course, we like to release DVDs and Blu-rays so I can't promise
that'll happen with the others.

Best regards,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video