The 13th by Ava DuVernay will be Netflix only soon.  They were the film's
sponsor.  It is also still within it's festival run ... perhaps she will
have an educational distributor later.  Just released in Sept.

Faculty here at VCU want to use in public performance, and later to show in
class.  There is no way for regular PPR at this time.

Nell Chenault
VCU Libraries