For more examples, these recent releases appear to be available in streaming
but not on DVD or Blu-ray in the U.S.:

Tallulah
Disorder (Maryland)
Goat
The Lovers and the Despot

Sorry if I'm overlooking or not seeing the physical discs for these. I'd buy
them for my public library if I could, so this is a problem for all library
types.

Mike

Michael May
Adult Services Librarian