The instrument and its maker are now flying back to Germany. Wolfgang
   tells me the instrument is on sale but will not appear on his website
   for a couple of moths - the guy who does his website for him is too
   busy. So if you are interested, you can still get in touch with him via
   email from his website.

   My final thoughts - an interesting instrument with some very nice
   repertoire, assuming the theorboed guitar and this
   archlutetypeguitarsortofthing shared the same repertoire. I would also
   be a useful continuo instrument for someone who thinks in guitar
   tuning.

   Rob MacKillop