Hi developers,

On 9/22/06, Bram Moolenaar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Edd -

> I have spoken to your development team and I think we have come to a
conclusion.

> I draw your attention to this thread:

> Lemme know your opinions.

I haven't heard from people who have actually made changes to this
script in the past.  Most remarks I have seen are "I think...", which
isn't definitive.

I still don't know why the <p> </p> was there.  There must have been a
reason, it didn't get there by accicent.  I last talked about this with
Edward Fox, let me copy this message to him.  Edward, what is your opinion
about this patch?

This script works perfectly. Edd Barrett also solved another problem
made by the previous maintainer that the leading space doesn't appear
under xhtml mode, which I didn't solved last time I modified this
script. Thanks Edd!

But we should change one thing before we include this patch into the
official version. In the patch file, line 97:

+    execute "normal! A\npre { font-family: courier; color: " . s:fgc
. "; background-color: " . s:bgc . "; }\e"

Should be:

+    execute "normal! A\npre { font-family: Courier, monospace; color:
" . s:fgc . "; background-color: " . s:bgc . "; }\e"

As W3C suggested, every "font-family" indication must finish with a
*GENERIC* font family name, possible values are "serif", "sans-serif"
or "monospace". So I added "monospace" here.

- Bram

--
Zen Microsystems: we're the om in .commmmmmmmm

Best regards,

Edward L. Fox