I have just finished renaming the 578 pages we agreed, and fixing the
associated VimTip redirect pages.

There was only one problem: I didn't notice that tip 1440 was renamed
yesterday, so when my script went to rename it, the script renamed the
redirect from yesterday.

For the record, here is the story on tip 1440:

(a) Let "Open in tabs" as easy as Textpad, UltraEdit, PSPad, Editplus
(b) Use Send-to to open files in tabs under Windows
(c) Launch files in new tabs under Windows

(a) is the original title
(b) is what we agreed should be the new name
(c) is the current title (renamed yesterday)

I'm happy with (c). But (a) would have been a redirect to (c), yet my script
moved (a) to (b). I'll probably fix that in a day or two, but I've got to go
elsewhere now.

I'll also update the info under my talk page to show what has been done.

Let me know if anything is broken!

On 'recent changes' you can use the 'show bots' link to list what JohnBot
has done. You can then click a 'contribs' link to see only what JohnBot has
done.

John