Many months ago we decided that lines like [[Category:Folding]] should be at
the end
of each tip. Accordingly, our category guidelines
(http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Vim_Tips_Wiki:Category_guidelines) say to put
categories
at the bottom of each tip, after a horizontal rule, at the end of the Comments
section (preferably in alphabetical order). For example:

    ==Comments==
    Any comments go here.

    ----
    [[Category:Folding]]
    [[Category:Python]]

I've been wondering about this recommendation recently because newbies find the
category lines to be quite confusing when appending a comment. Perhaps the
categories should be just before the ==Comments== line? Then they would not
cause
distress when someone wants to add a comment.

I've started trying this out recently, for example in
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Entering_special_characters.

Following this procedure, I would put:

    [[Category:Folding]]
    [[Category:Python]]
    ==Comments==
    Any comments go here.

    ----

It looks a little weird at first, but I'm wondering if it might be better in the
long term. Any thoughts?

John