Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Can't hurt, all for it. Do you want to include the git howto
> I sent to the user's list, as well? I can do it myself, just
> need to know :)

Despite the fact that this thread is about the unofficial patches, I was
responding
to Ben's script that relates to the official patches. I've thought that the wiki
should have some articles on building Vim, including the official patches.
That's
quite ambitious and I don't think it's going to be achieved soon (although I
probably will make a stub to park Ben's script).

So, documenting how to build with the unofficial patches is a long way off,
although
I suppose it's easy to make a stub for that as well.

In conclusion, please wait. I'll announce the stubs in a week or two.

John