Hello Gary and Christian,

Excerpt from Christian Brabandt:

> On Di, 15 Mai 2012, Gary Johnson wrote:
>> I like it.
>>
>> Do you think there would be enough maintenance traffic to justify a
>> separate runtime-maintainers list or would vim-dev suffice?
>
> +1
>
> If the traffic isn't too big, I would prefer vim-dev list (since I am
> already subscribed) so please add me to the list ;)

Seems we get it moving. Sounds great. :)

Personally i do not have any preference where this list is located. Regarding
using vim-dev i think we should also ask Bram what he thinks about that, cc'ed.

Bram what do you think putting runtimefiles under team maintenance and using
vim-dev for coordination of that group?

--
Regards,
Thilo

4096R/0xC70B1A8F
721B 1BA0 095C 1ABA 3FC6  7C18 89A4 A2A0 C70B 1A8F