Ken Takata wrote:

> 2013/05/21 Tue 9:16:55 UTC+9 mattn wrote:
> > * Some plugins doesn't work
> > * \%u is disabled
> > * test64 contains tests for multi-byte
> > * test95 doesn't pass without enc=utf-8
>
> * Strange condition in the line 1094:
>   if (*regparse == 'n' || *regparse == 'n')

Yeah, that's clearly wrong.  Now I wonder what it was supposed to be.
'r' perhaps?

> \%u seems to be disabled because of lack of testing.
> See the comment in the line 1104.

This is only inside a range.  Yeah, this function is much too long.
So this is about \d, \o, etc. inside [].  Not about \%d etc.
Look in line 846.

--
People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them.