Marc Weber wrote:

> I'd be interested in a high level overview about what can/should be done
> for the release to happen.
>
> This way people who are willing to help (eventually me) can pick a task,
> document that they are working on it, and get it done.
>
> Does it exist? If a titanpad or public google documents would be a
> nice a fit.

Main work now is fix bugs in the new regexp engine and make it faster.

There are items at the top of the todo file, but most of them are
patches that I need to review.

Another thing is to discuss the recent chanages to the Python API and
what should still be included in the coming week.

Friday is the deadline for new features and larger changes.  After that
it's bug fixing only!

--
OLD WOMAN: Well, how did you become king, then?
ARTHUR: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite,