пятница, 31 мая 2013 г., 13:27:21 UTC+4 пользователь Bram Moolenaar написал:
> ZyX wrote:
>

> > пятница, 31 мая 2013 г., 0:06:49 UTC+4 пользователь Bram Moolenaar написал:

> > > Memory lost in x11 functions is not our problem.

> > > I still see a big difference between the output and what is supposed to
>
> > > be the output.
>

> > > In test86 output lines 757 to 1075 are missing.  It's like some part of
>
> > > the test didn't run.
>

> > Cannot say anything without more details. On my system tests work
>
> > perfectly with python-2.7. Python-2.6 has some minor differences in
>
> > output; python-2.3 has some major differences due to different repr()
>
> > of built-in exceptions. Nothing is missing part of the test,
>
> > especially such weird one.
>

> I'll include the diff below.  I'm using Python 2.7.3, as it's on Ubuntu
> 12.10.  Lots of people must be using this.
>
> I hope we can make the code not depend on the specific Python version as
> much as possible.  Not only for the tests, also for users who write
> scripts.  I know it's not at all easy to do this, but we can try.

It is better to disable test rather then to include this diff. I will try to
determine what is causing the problem, but can’t you also post :messages output
(using :redir just before :wq)?

> > > In test87 there are a few errors in several lines.  E.g. getting
> > > "SyntaxError" instead of "TypeError".
> >
> > These are fixed with this patch:
>
> Together with the other patch ":py" -> ":py3" only a few errors remain.
> See the diff in the attachment.

I do not see any attachments in google groups, but they are seen in gmail
client on my phone. Wondering how is this possible.