On Sep 20, 김재학 (김재학) wrote:
when I command 'set tw=120' , it has no effect. Always textwidth is 78 in
(*.txt), and 0 in (*.c)
editor is not compatible and nopaste , but I don't understand why this
happening is happened

tw is probably set somewhere else; check:

 :verbose set tw?

message like "Function MyDiff already exists~~" was shown.

:h :function yeilds:

 When a function by this name already exists and [!] is not used
 an error message is given. When [!] is used, an existing
 function is silently replaced. Unless it is currently being
 executed, that is an error.

so define your function as:

 fu! MyDiff