Kristoff,

I just checked my first saved mail from this list and it was from May of 2000.

Guess that still makes me a newbie<grin>.

I see Zundfolge(Jim) every once in awhile. He is doing well and working on several projects.

I am doing the same, but have trimmed my stable a little cause I just couldn't keep up with what I had.

Cheers, dave

78 Champange Edition bus(restored)
78 Puma
68 Sedan(turbo test car)
68 DBL cab P/U (waiting.....)
70 ghia project(for sale)

Enough sunlight reaches the Earth *every* hour to meet the world's
energy demand for an entire year.....so, what do we do with it?