This is not  a VW question but maybe there's some help out there.  I brushed a
red shopping cart rack at Lowes with my 2006 Silverado truck.  No dent or
apparent penetration of the clearcoat or paint but even after I washed it real
good and took some car polish i had to it; i can still see trace of orange/red
that seems to be in the clear coat.

Can anyone recommend any products to try to get this off before I take it to a
body shop to see how much they would charge to get it out and reclearcoat it.
It's down low but i still notice it.

Surface is smooth to touch but discoloration is still there.

thanks,

Mike in AL

In Christ and Christ alone,

MIKE MOREHOUSE

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
old things have passed away; behold,
all things have become new."
2nd Corinthians 5:17