Damn Kirin I'm sorry to hear about getting the wind knocked out of your
sails!  I really damn proud of you in doing the pan off resto.  You've done
something I've wanted to do and have yet to do.  And you know what we have
in common besides VWs?  I work at a lumber yard too.  Not the same one I
worked at while on the list back in the late 90s but another one here in
town.  It pays the bills and the discount on hardware and building
supplies/tools damn near makes it pay for itself.  I got married last
September to a gal from Australia who supports all my VWs endeavors too.

Looking forward to seeing photos of you and Seabert.  I'm sure we'll all be
jealous.

Glad to see you back.  This old list ain't gonna die!  :)

BTW:  Where you living now?

NQ