On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 4:45 PM, No Quarter <sil...@beatricene.com> wrote:
> Damn Kirin I'm sorry to hear about getting the wind knocked out of your
> sails!  I really damn proud of you in doing the pan off resto.  You've done
> something I've wanted to do and have yet to do.  And you know what we have
> in common besides VWs?  I work at a lumber yard too.  Not the same one I
> worked at while on the list back in the late 90s but another one here in
> town.  It pays the bills and the discount on hardware and building
> supplies/tools damn near makes it pay for itself.  I got married last
> September to a gal from Australia who supports all my VWs endeavors too.
>
> Looking forward to seeing photos of you and Seabert.  I'm sure we'll all be
> jealous.
>
> Glad to see you back.  This old list ain't gonna die!  :)
>
> BTW:  Where you living now?
>
> NQ

Hey life happens and what is done is done and well it will make for a
helluva story one day I tell you! Just right now it doesn't seem as
comical as it might be one day. The hardware store job isn't a bad.
But its a summer job for me not a career. But I'm appreciating the
experience. Considering I live in the middle of nowhere now it really
is quite a culture shock compared to the last city I lived in of
90,000 people....

I now live in the North Shuswap. So Still in BC Kinda sandwiched
halfway between Vancouver BC and Calgary Alberta. My last major city
was Kamloops BC which I plan on returning too... I'm sure some of you
guys watched the olympics in my home town last year....  Congrats on
the Marriage NQ. Happy to hear that you found your one. My search
still continues...
-Kirin