Bert,

The problem that I had with the left(drivers side) spindle from an empi kit was that the speeometer cable drilling was not well done at all.

Even after I worked it over, my speedometer has the bump,bump look of a kinked cable...I don't expect the cable to last very long.

look at that part carefully!

Cheers, dave