I retired from the Air Force after 22.5 yrs of service and was hired by L3
Communications in Greenville, Texas. I work on their radar range. Pretty good
gig!

We live in Fate, Texas just east of Dallas. We're planning to open a youth
sports center there. I've been very fortunate and have scored a ton of
equipment from a center that's closing their doors. If we could find the right
building we could get started!

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone