Kyle good to hear from you and good to hear you have good transportation!

Mike

Mike Morehouse

On Oct 2, 2016 1:49 PM, "Kyle" <01ksda...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> of them =).  I'm still here, but this is perhaps the third, or fourth vw
> since I joined, and definitely the third or fourth email account.
>
>     Currently, the VW I have is a 69 Autostick.  It needs a lot of work,
> but it does manage to get me back and forth to work a lot.
>
> Kyle
> Now 69 Bug
> quite a few stories.
>
> On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 2:51:01 PM UTC-4, mike morehouse wrote:
>
>> Good afternoon to all from Opelika Alabama.
>>
>> Today I sold or 1972 VW Bug that had been in our family since my
>> father-in-law bought it from Jim Larcom VW in Dallas Texas in July 1972.
>>
>> We brought it up here from FL when he died in August 1998 and set about
>> to restore it.
>>
>> Never having owned a VW before I was clueless about how to do so many
>> things. I fortunately came upon this group and each of you and those group
>> members from years back were so instrumental and helpful responding to all
>> my questions. Members sent me free parts detailed message on how to do
>> certain things.
>>
>> There is no way I would have ever gotten the car restored and been able
>> to enjoy driving it as I have without each of you.
>>
>> I did keep my 3 ring binder of emails telling me how to do so many things.
>>
>> I can't thank everyone but here are some names I found that I can at
>> least say thanks to if indeed they are still on the list.
>>
>> Chuck Kuecker
>> Chris Chemidlin
>> Glenn Ring
>> Donn Davis
>> James Lindsay
>> Bill May
>> Erin Lassley aka No Quarter
>> Brad Clausen
>> Nick Stokes
>> Bert Knupp
>> Chuck Giannone
>> Jim aka Zundfolge1432
>> Jeff Martin
>> Bob Kuhn
>> Tom Tucker
>> Tom Peterson
>> Paul Hegdal
>> Tom Howze
>> David Minderman
>> Steven Howell
>> Dennis Farr
>> David Warner
>> Bob Couse-Baker
>> Scott Solomon
>> Joe Perez
>> Gilbert Sy Chan
>> Greg Cannon
>> Larry Glick
>>

>> This by no means an exhaustive list as there are too many of you to count
>> but I did want to say thank you. I'm sure I asked a lot of dumb questions
>> at times but each of you was always kind and gracious and helpful and
>> understanding. I guess you had been in my shoes as a VW noobie at one time.
>>
>> I plan to stay on the list as I'll enjoy seeing what you all are up to.
>>
>> Right now it hurts to be VW-less but it was time.
>>
>> Once again. My heartfelt thanks to this great VW community. May God bless

      • ... No Quarter
        • ... Mike Morehouse
      • ... 'Bruce Howard' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
        • ... Mike Morehouse
          • ... 'Bruce Howard' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
            • ... Mike Morehouse
          • ... 'Rudolph Dehoogh' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
  • [vi... stokester
  • [vi... Kyle
    • ... Mike Morehouse
  • Re:... 'Rayvwbug' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List
    • ... Mike Morehouse
  • Re:... bert . knupp
  • Re:... 'Rayvwbug' via VintagVW - Air Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List