To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: gps for pedestrians, again, probably

Hi Damon. I think a good app to do this is Ariadne GPS. The cost is around $2.99 USD. It will tell you what street you are on and the approximate address number and the direction you are traveling.

Good luck.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
A child's greatest period of growth is the month after you've purchased new school uniforms.