Hi Rick,
Yes, AVery 6570 are the labels I ordered.  On the site it didn't say laser or
ink jet, but on the order receipt it says laser.  Hopefully the package will
clearly state if it can be used in both styles of printer.  I was beginning to
wonder if maybe the number like 6570 only applied to size and we had to specify
laser or Ink jet.

Thanksf for your note.  I'll remain optimistic.

Eric Caron