Hi Nancy and others,

One thing I noticed about the Torch is that in some apps such as Recognizer the
torch coming on and off can happen during recording.  I read some posts here
about listers frustrated that the app would interrupt recording.

Perhaps it would be better to have a button that is pressed that lets you know
if the torch is on.  Or, just the new setting that allows you to do it manually
could also indicate the torch status.  this way everyone wins.  You can see the
torch status, you can turn it off and on, and it is not interrupting your
recordings.

        Once I realized Digit-Eyes was using the torch automatically I was not
that concerned.  If I wanted the torch to come on I would just cover the camera
for a moment.  For me that would turn on the Torch automatically.  It stayed on
if the light conditions required it.

It is great to see such a solid app get even better.
Eric Caron