Listers following the Micro Cell thread,

        On Wednesday I requested the Micro Cell and on my arrival home from
work on thursday it was all ready waiting for me.

This would be tricky to set up without sighted help but I think possible.

Here is how it went for any others planning to do this.

The Micro cell arrives in a box and there are three things in the box, The
Micro cell, a power cord, and a ether net cable.

The micro Cell is designed to stand upright and is basically a rectangle about
12 inches high 2 deep, and 8 wide.  The bottom is flared out for support.  On
the side is a piece of tape that once removed reveals, from bottom to top, the
power supply connector, the ether net to router connector and another ether net
connector probably to replace the one you just used.

I called tech support and found out the following.

First, you need to be registered at att.com/mywireless.

Then to activate you need to go to the activation web site, which is:

att.com/3gmicrocell/femToCellDisplay.do

Once at the site you need to log in with the same info you use at the first
site.
Then select activate.

Select personal or Business

Now accept the agreement.

However, here is where I hit a block.  With my mac using Safari and Lyon 10.7.4
I could not for the life of me find the agree button.

I was told there would first be three next buttons then the agree button.  No
matter how I searched even with the item chooser I had no luck.
I could not find the next buttons or the agree buttons.

Next I learned that to finish the process I would need the serial number on the
micro cell.

Rather then fighting any longer I waited for sighted assistance.

Sighted help arrived eventually and they saw the next buttons and agree button
with no difficulty.

They entered my serial number and a few small things and we were pretty much
set.

At this point you are expected to plug in the micro cell and the ether net
cable

they say it will take up to 90 minutes for the service to show up.

It was about a half hour later when my phone showed AT And T Micro Cell Network
on my phone.

I now have service in my home and a short distance outside my house.

The unit needs to be placed close to a window
  and have direct sight for a signal.

You can add devices on the same website you activated on.

I rad about a iPhone app to control the micro cell.  Sadly when I downloaded it
I found it completely unusable with Voice Over.

.
If Safari or my skills had allowed me to find the agree button I would have
tried using Vis wiz to get the serial number and probably could have done this
independently.

I hope this information helps future micro cell users.

The fact that AT and T gave me the micro cell is greatly appreciated.  Also the
 tech support folks were helpful and patient.  It is great to have home
reception with my iPhone!

Eric Caron