Although I doubt they have been, we don't have an answer if anythign
has been fixed or further broken in 6 yet, right? Or are you stating
it based on someone's experience with the 6 beta? They would not
likely mention bug fixes in an event or they would make a general
statement at best. As I state often though and feel I have good reason
to, Apple does not care enough and seemingly not at all most of the
time about fixing anything other than jailbreak holes. They leave
major functionality problems in their system for 3 months, 6 months, a
year, for ever. They just do not care. I have expressed my extreme
disatisfaction with that attitude in feedback on their site where you
can leave feedback. I was constructive about what I apreciate and to
the point about what I do not. I have done it numerous times. I have
expressed what is appropriate to direct to accessibility. They have
too much of a fan club that will buy any explative thing with the logo
on it no matter anything else and they have 70 billion dollars. They
see no reason to care about product quality apparently.