  From: Arnold Schmidt
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 04:26 PM
  Subject: Tactile Screen Overlay, Or Not?

  I was talking to a coworker today, who recommended that if I get a phone, I
get one of the tactile screen overlays.  He said it makes it a lot easier for
him to know where to touch the screen.  I realize that opinions are probably as
numerous as the number of people asked, but I thought I would ask anyway.  If
you have one, as you have gotten use to using your phone, has it gotten in the
way more than helped?  If so, is it easy to get off the phone?  Thanks for any
opinions.

  Arnold Schmidt