At first I didn't think I would like it, but I find that not only does it help by making typing faster, but it also helps with other apps in knowing where certain buttons or review areas are. You end up developing muscle memory for the apps you use often, and it's just great all around. The ones from Speed Dots can be removed and reapplied later if you wish.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home. - Ken Olson, President, Chairman, and Founder of Digital Equipment Corp 1977